My journey from student to digital marketing


 


once there was 2019, I accepted in faculty of commerce and finance and business English section at Alexandria university and I start a new journey in my life.   

Every day I asked myself, that my skills will help me to find my dream job? Is this the job that I wanted? Especially I need to build my career path and improve my skills one year passed in new faculty

And I was study Accounting, microeconomic, macroeconomic, financial math, cost accounting, business administration and I fall in love with the marketing subject  

 I decided to develop my career by searching about courses in digital marketing and I find Udacity nano degree program  

And udaicty positioning in my mind that I have a new dream to become a marketer in an international company  

 I decided to look for a good training opportunity so that I could learn the skills of digital marketing in a practical way that could be applied as well as at appropriate dates for my work until I found one of my friends sending me a link for digital marketing Nanodegree program from Udacity to apply  

Until finally, I decided to join there, and it was the most correct decision I made, as I discovered a lot of applied information about digital marketing, and now half of the trip with this scholarship has passed with much information, and a lot of horizons have opened for me to work remotely without any barriers of time or place

Reasons:

1-free course: the scholarship is introduced by Egypt’s Information Technology Industry Development Agency (ITIDA) to scale up digital skills among the Egyptian workforce through Udacity.

2- Top-Quality Content: Udacity develops its own content with tight collaborations with (industry-leading) partners such as Google, AWS (Amazon), Mercedes, and Nvidia.

3- Career advisors: Udacity has very professional Career advisors to help you find and improve your professional path.

Enroll now in the Digital Marketing Nano degree program. Don’t forget to comment below to know who made the decision.


picture source: https://www.canva.com/design/DAETCFEytNQ/BWio421DICAJUdIdG9yrfA/edit

Thanks, Udacity

Comments

Post a Comment